Christmas At Cargo Hold
Christmas Day at Cargo Hold means one thing – 5-star dining, family time, stunning views of the ocean’s biggest predators and world-class service!
Cargo Hold chef, Warren Frantz and his team have created a 5-star menu that has something for everyone – from smoked salmon, grilled beef fillet, to a chocolate volcano dessert, the Cargo Hold welcomes everyone!
- Smoked Salmon – featuring crispy capers, shallots, with a crème fraiche dressing.
- Grilled Spiced Calamari – Patagonian calamari, paprika paste, roasted red pepper, basil and lemon aioli.
- Butternut and Feta Salad – featuring roasted butternut, feta, baby leaves, toasted pumpkin seeds, oranges, olive and balsamic reduction.
- Parmesan Chicken – Chicken strips, flaked parmesan, herb salad, roasted cherry tomatoes, croutons in a creamy salad dressing.
For mains, our chefs will be serving:
- Line Fish – simply grilled, featuring herbs and spices, French fries and drizzled with lemon butter.
- Slow Roasted Chicken Breast –with mustard mash, braised red cabbage, seasonal vegetables and a cranberry sauce.
- Prawns Nacional – grilled to perfection and served with peri-peri and lemon butter sauces.
- Gnocchi La Cargo – gnocchi, wilted spinach, mushrooms, roasted cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, grated parmesan and sage butter.
- Grilled Beef Fillet – Beef fillet with thyme infused new potatoes, slow roasted vegetables, honey port wine jus.
For dessert, choose from:
- Traditional Christmas pudding – served with crème anglaise and vanilla ice cream.
- Strawberry Semifredo – semi-frozen strawberry cake, shortbread crumb base, glazed with strawberry coulis.
- Chocolate Volcano – a rich chocolate dessert, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate sauce.
The starter, main course and dessert will cost only R295 per person.
The starter and main course - or the main course and dessert - will cost only R255 per person.
Christmas bookings come in rapidly so to reserve your table, contact Cargo Hold on 031 328 8065/8066.
Further contact details: