25 Mar Sea World and Dangerous Creatures
Take advantage of our latest combo deal! This is one for the animal lovers – experiencing up close those who live in the sea and on land.
Get access to our dolphin, seal and penguin shows as well as our aquarium, which is the largest in Africa and 7th largest in the world.
On the same day, face your fears at the Dangerous Creatures Exhibit in Village Walk. Dangerous Creatures, beautifully curated, with both local and exotic reptiles, some of which include frogs, spiders, lizards, scorpions, snakes and other creepy crawlies from around the world. This one is sure to delight reptile enthusiasts and nature lovers alike.
So, head on down to explore Durban’s pleasure paradise for a day of unlimited fun!
Adults – R222
Kids & Seniors- R173
Kids under 3 are FREE
- This offer is not available from 4 Dec 2019 – 12 Jan 2020
- This offer will be available from 13 Jan 2020
- Tickets can only be bought at uShaka Ticketing Office
- Not available during peak season (school holidays) & public holidays
- Dangerous Creatures 10:00 – 16:30
- Sea World 9:00 – 17:00
- T&Cs apply