Welcome to our VIP membership
As a Platinum Pass Card Holder
LOG ON TO PLATINUM Pass through www.ushakamarineworld.co.za
Call YOUR Call-Centre for more information: 031 328 8047
Terms and Conditions for the uShaka Marine World Platinum Passes
- All card sales and transactions are to be completed on site at uShaka Marine World.
- These terms and conditions give rise to a contractual relationship between the company (uShaka Marine World) and the MEMBER (on an annual basis). The member has no rights of any nature whatsoever against participating merchants.
- By completing the Entry Form and applying for the Platinum Pass and/or by using his or her uShaka Marine World Platinum Pass card or Pass number, the member shall be taken to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions as varied from time to time.
- Only individuals or natural persons may become Platinum Pass hlider.
- The company has slie discretion to refuse an application for Platinum Pass without giving any reason for such refusal.
- Kids under 3 years lid get free entrance into Sea World and Wet n Wild; therefore do not need to purchase a Platinum Pass. Upon the child’s 3rd birthday the child will be required to obtain their own Platinum Pass Card or pay the full Child Rate at the gate for each visit to the Park.
- On acceptance of an application, members will be issued with an uShaka Marine World Platinum Pass card. Any lost or stlien cards may be replaced by the company at the then-current replacement card fee, to be paid by the member.
- A member is subject to attend the park with their valid platinum pass card.
- Any members attending the park without their valid platinum pass card on hand will be subject to purchase a re-issued card at the then current re-issue card fee in order to access the park.
- In the event of a member attempting to access the park, and does not present their valid membership card, and/or not willing to purchase a reissued card at the then present reissue fee, will not be granted access to the park.
- It will be required for the member to produce their Platinum Pass Card upon entry to uShaka Marine World
- If a member is utilising their benefit of purchasing discounted tickets for friends/family, the member is subject to join the ticketing queue.
- A member must notify the company immediately by telephone, and confirm in writing, all details of any lost or stlien uShaka Marine World Platinum Pass card.
- A member must notify the company immediately in writing of any change of address, telephone number or any other relevant information.
- If/When you purchase a Platinum Pass voucher you must retain your till slip and produce it on the day of claiming your Platinum Pass card
- The Platinum Pass card will not be issue without a proof of payment of the platinum pass voucher.
- Platinum Pass Vouchers must be redeemed within 2 months from date of purchase; the voucher will become invalid after 2 months of purchase date.
- All Platinum Pass card hliders will need to purchase tickets to any added events, concerts, productions and special appearances occurring inside the Park at the Main Ticketing Booth. Platinum Passes does not apply to discounts or package deals and it is not to be used in conjunction with events at the park.
- The company shall be entitled to terminate a members Platinum Pass without notice if the member –
- Is sequestrated or deceased
- Fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations of the park.
- Fails to renew the card timeously
- Does not use his or her uShaka Marine World Card for a period of 6 consecutive months
- Supplies the Company or any of its representatives or agents, or any merchant, with any wrong or misleading information concerning the uShaka Marine World
- Platinum Pass card is being use by another guest
- Any tax of whatsoever nature, which is levied on a member arising from the member’s participation in the uShaka Marine World, shall be the responsibilities of the Member.
- Terms and conditions apply and all offers are subject to change.
- Passes must be renewed on or before the expiry date stipulated on the membership card. Failure to renew within this time period will result in the member paying the normal rate. No extensions will be permitted
|Year||Rate||Adult (R929.00)||Child/ Senior (R611.00)|
| 1|| 20%|| R743.00|| R489.00|
| 2|| 25%|| R697.00|| R458.00|
| 3|| 30%|| R650.00|| R428.00|
Right of Admission is Reserved
- PLATINUM PASS IS NOT TRANSFERABLE
- THIS PLATINUM PASS DOES NOT APPLY TO DISCOUNTS OR PACKAGE DEALS.
- PLEASE NOTE** WET N’ WILD IS CLOSED ON MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS DURING OFF PEAK SEASON
- THE USHAKA MARINE WORLD FOOD POLICY APPLIES TO ALL GUESTS INCLUDING PLATINUM PASS CARD HOLDERS
- AFTER DARK VISITS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN PLATINUM PASS MEMBERSHIP
- The Company will collect personal data only in a fair and lawful manner. Each member consents to the collection and use of such data.
- The Company will not use or disclose in any way or permit the use or disclosure of such personal data that could be used to identify an individual member except –
- When the Company is required by law to disclose such personal data.
- When the Member consents in writing to the use or disclosure of such personal data.
- When the Company needs such personal data for the proper functioning of the uShaka Marine World Program. Any personal data given under the above conditions will be done under conditions of stringent control.
- The Company commits to take reasonable steps to ensure that member data is kept in a secure location and is protected from unauthorized physical and technical access or disclosure.
- The Company may send promotional material to its members from time to time. Each member has the right to require that the company desist from sending the member such communications.
CANCELLATION OF PLATINUM PASS
- A member may terminate his/her Platinum Pass at any time by giving written notice to the Company. Such termination will become effective on receipt of the written notice by the Company.
- Upon termination or expiry of the membership, the Member shall not be entitled to use his/her uShaka Marine World Platinum Pass.
- The Platinum Pass fee is non-refundable on cancellation.
Platinum Pass Card
Platinum Card Holders receive
- Free entry into Sea World and Wet ‘n Wild valid for 1 year.
- Access to Sea World and Wet ‘n Wild during public holidays
- 30% off all uShaka Marine World anchor events, per cardholder per event (Discount valid only at uShaka ticketing)
- uShaka Kids World at a 20% discounted rate per child per cardholder. (ages between 2 -12 years)
- Buy 1 get 1 free 30 minutes Snorkel – you will receive 2 tickets for the price of 1 per cardholder per day.
- Buy 1 get 1 free Ocean Walker – you will receive 2 tickets for the price of 1 per cardholder per day.
- Buy 1 get 1 free Shark Dive – you will receive 2 tickets for the price of 1 per card holder per day.
- 10% discount for up to 5 of your guests on combo ticket only.
- 20% Discount for a lounger in Wet ‘n Wild.
- 20% Discount for an umbrella in Wet ‘n Wild.
- 20% Discount for the hire of a locker in Wet ‘n Wild.
- 20% Discount for the hire of a bambino for the day.
- 20% Discount for the hire of a wheelchair for the day.
- Renewal Discount provided that the application for renewal is made before the expiry date